Art Wow respects your privacy. We will never rent or sell your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes.
You can use Art Wow without having an Art Wow account. You can also contact us about a particular image, post, product, or other posting without having an Art Wow account. However, specific activities on Art Wow will require you to have an Art Wow account for example:
- Uploading images.
- Selling your artwork as products.
- Posting comments.
- Purchasing a product.
When you create an account we will ask and you will provide certain personal information for example:
- Valid email address and password.
- Phone number
Always be aware that all information you post on our website is publicly available. This includes your profile, your images and your profile picture. When you post content or comment on the site, your username is automatically displayed. Thus, allowing other users to contact you through your comments. Art Wow can redistribute any comments, Content and other material that you submit, through the internet and other media channels. Other information e.g. the date you opened your account and your last login date may be made public. Your username may be used by other users to search for your Content within our site.
The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, gender and University and graduating year.
Please note we do not keep your credit or debit card details on file. We use third party providers such as PayPal to process payments, and only these entities see your credit or debit card details.
We generally collect and use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, like your username and email address to provide access to certain functions on our website, your banking and payment information to process orders and payments, and information about your use of Redbubble to improve our website and for internal business purposes.
We may use some of your personal information for market research and marketing activities. We may send you promotional messages and useful information about Redbubble, and these messages may be personalized based on your use of Redbubble and other personal information you have provided to us. For example, we may let you know about interesting new designs based on your purchase history.
You can always opt out from receiving these types of messages in your account settings or via the unsubscribe link in marketing emails. You may still receive administrative messages from us.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your personal information with third party service providers, including manufacturers and printers, shipping and logistics companies, banks and payment processing companies, email and web service providers, data storage providers and market research firms.
We disclose personal information to service providers located in the United Kingdom, United States and Australia. As we ship into over 100 countries, we may disclose personal information to our shipping partners and service providers in other countries as well.
The information that may be shared may be statistical, aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about you and other users. This does not include any personal information; all information is anonymous, statistical information that reflects our user base, sales, customer patterns and activity. Your email address may be used to send commercial or marketing messages relating to Art Wow services from which you will have the option to opt out. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Art Wow will only show your personal information to the following:
- To third parties who perform services for us in operating and marketing. For example, the monitoring of user behaviour on the site, the processing of payments for any products or services, data management, data storage, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management. These third party service providers will only be able to use that information as necessary to provide the services that they are providing to us.
- If deemed necessary we may be obliged to disclose your personal information without your consent and without notice to you in response to a legal process such as a court order, subpoena, or lawful discovery request. This is to prevent or combat fraud. This will be required by UK Laws and regulations; to enforce our terms; to investigate claims of intellectual property infringement, to protect the rights, property or safety of Art Wow, our users, our employees, or our affiliate’s employees, or others; or to investigate security breaches or otherwise cooperate with authorities pursuant to a legal matter.
- To third parties, the parents, subsidiaries or affiliates of Art Wow in connection with a merger, acquisitions, or liquidation of our company or sale of certain assets, to any third party involved in such transactions, including those who may be located outside the UK, and in connection with business connections with respect to any such transactions; provided the parties receiving your information agree to keep it confidential.
- In the event Art Wow goes through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, your information, including your personal information, will in most instances be part of the assets transferred.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website that is saved on your hard drive by your computer browser.
Cookies enable us to remember and process items in your shopping cart, understand and save your preferences for future visits, other user accounts you visit, the users you follow, the posts you view, and the frequency and size of your data transfers, as well as information you display or access on the site, the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet protocol address of the website from which you linked directly to the site.
Cookies enable us to provide the best possible service to you by helping us make the shopping experience on Art Wow as simple as possible and to show content most relevant to your preferences.
You can configure your browser to alert you when a website you are entering is attempting to send a cookie to your computer and it will allow you to accept or refuse the cookie and you may also disable these cookies.
Art Wow will use a variation of security measures, including physical, technological, and procedural safeguards, to protect your personal information against unauthorised disclosures and improper use. However you should always be aware and acknowledge that even though we have implemented safeguards no security measures are always absolute, internet security technology rapidly changes. You must also acknowledge that the safeguards we use currently can protect at your personal information from the threats of the future. Also acknowledge that our security measures are not fail safe and not subject to circumvention or unauthorised intrusion. Factors beyond our control may result in disclosure or misuse of your personal information, please acknowledge this.
International Data Transfers
Review, Modify, Delete Your Information
If you would not like to receive any information from us or if you would like to update or modify your personal information or preferences, please follow the instructions below:
- To change the information you provided when you created your account with Art Wow, all you need to do is login with your username and password and update your personal settings.
- To opt out from receiving periodic emails from us please follow the instructions for unsubscribing, this can be found in the content of each email we send you. You may not unsubscribe from service-related emails.
- If you would like to request to delete your account information or if you unsubscribe from communications Art Wow has the right to maintain information about your transactions or service inquiries for future services, statistics and record keeping purposes.
Updates to this Policy
Copyright © 2020 by Liz Bush Art Ltd. All rights reserved.